Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dutch Dare # 15: No square edges on your card

Thanks to everyone that have entered our previous challenge on the Dutch Dare. It's been a joy watching all your beautifull cards.
This weeks theme on the Dutch Dare Challenge is:
---
NO SQUARE EDGES ON YOUR CARD.
---
Earlier this week in challenged myself (and everyone else who's short on birthday- and christmas cards every time) in making at least 1 b-day card and 1 christmas card each week.
Well for this week I've reached my goal. Untill the end of the year I have to make 15 card of both categories. I've finished 1 from both. Wauw, what a acchivement.
-
For my DT-card I've used papers and tags from The Paper Salon.
The beautifull Christmas flowers are from Primamarketing.
Some dewdrops, rubb-ons from Bo-Bunny and brads from Rayher for the finishing touch.


Note: I think this is the most embellished card I've ever made.

Normaly I keep it simple, but I really like the result.

Thanks for stopping by

xoxo Karin

14 comments:

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is a really cute card. Love the stamp and wonderful colurs.
I´ve also managed to do ONE christmas card, yipeeee!!

Take care and have a great day
Hugs/Gunilla

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Karin, gorgeous card love the cute image and all the wonderful embellishements. Hugs Nikki x

MichelleO said...

Hi Karin! Wonderful card, and I love all the embellishments! Great challenge this week, I hope I can get to it later today or tomorrow!-
HUGS
MichelleO

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Karin this is a lovely card, I love this image. I am going to join you in 1 christmas card and 1 birthday card each week. Hugs Lindax

Sandra said...

Karin geweldige kaart weer!!!
mijne staat ook weer op mijn blog!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Karin, I love it and all of the embellishments, it looks terrific!! Hugs, Kelly

Fiorella said...

It's really nice! Hugs from Italy

Fiorella said...

It's really nice! Hugs from Italy

M@ureen said...

Mooi Karin!

Maria Matter said...

Karin, this is gorgeous...love those flowers! It's a super sweet image and colored beautifully!
Blessings, Maria

Jill said...

Beautiful card Karin, I love this image, they look so sweet together, love all the rounded corners and the flowers are just gorgeous Jill x

Annie said...

another beautiful card for christmas and you reminded me I need to ink up this stamp again - I've only ever made one card with it! hugs, annie x

Bev said...

This is just fabulous Karin, I love the image. Gorgeous papers too

hugs Bev x

Ali said...

Beautiful card!