Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge

This is my first entry for the Sarah Kay challenge.
I remember that when I was a little girl I got a Sarah Kay card game when I was in the hospital. I was to little to read the text on the cards and couldn't play the game. I just watched those cards all day and admired the cute images. Funny to see that 30 years later those images are very popular again.
The papers I've used are from Making Memories.
The checkerpapers have no name on it, so I can't tell where they are from.
Little Sarah is completely colored with H2O's.
I start to use those H2O's more and more because I think they give the stamps more expression than my watercolorpencils. Only problem is that I don't have all the colors yet, so all images have yellow hair.
But with my B-day coming up in a few weeks and hubby doesn't know what to buy me, I think I will buy me some extra sets.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great day.
xoxo Karin
I could use your help on something!!
I'm looking for flowers to use on christmas cards.
If you have any suggestions on where to buy them I would be very greatfull.

7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so pretty Karin, I love your doodles around the image and the gorgeous paper. The scalloped border looks great too, I must use my H2O's soon, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

love your pretty Sarah Kay card Karin and she is painted beautifully. Have you tried Cuddly Buddly for flowers, they have a very good selection of Prima ones. I tried adding a link for you but it wouldn't work, but there is a direct link from my blog. annie x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card what beautiful colours. thanks for your good wishes
Hugs Jacqui x

Leanne said...

That is such a pretty card, I love it!!

Hanne said...

Hi Karin,
you really have made many beautiful cards since I last visited you! This SK card is so beautiful, love the colours and the frame around the image, so lovely!

Have a nice evening, and if you want to test your winner luck again, you can have a look in my blog, but hurry ;)

Hugs, Hanne :)

Ali said...

Lovely card! sorry can't help with the flowers.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Gorgeous Card, so cute. This is my favourite Image. The colors are great and your coloring is beautiful.....

Hugs
Heike