Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sketch #22 over at JCBC-blog

Hi Everyone,
I can't believe I forgot to post my DT-card for the new challenge over at the JCBC - blog. The last few weeks I can't seem to member a lot of things. Instead of slowing things down a bit it's getting busier by the week. Not just with blogging and cardmaking but also in our daily life. There's so much to do, in so little time, I'm a happy girl when I finish my 2 DT-cards every week.
This week we have a great sketch made by Linda. And for one lucky lady we have 2 beautifull Whiff of Joy stamps, donated by Marcel and Katharina.


I would like to thank Agnes, Josee and Maureen for passing on this beautifull award on to me. Thanks girls, you've made my day with it.


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo Karin

16 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats on the award, and the card is awesome! Hugs, Moni

Debbie said...

This is gorgoeus Karin I love this cute little image, Hugs Debbie x

scotspanda said...

love the card hun, the image is so cute!

hope your life gets a bit less busy :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a gorgeous card Karin! Love the colours and the cute image.
Big Hugs
Moni

Annie said...

such a cute christmas card you made with this image. hugs, annie x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Mooi kerstkaart erg leuke stempel.Ook ik vond het super om zo te chatten met z'n drieeen.Moeten maar gauw weer wat afspreken.

Lieve groet,Agnesxx

Holly Young said...

Adorable! I love the red fiber you used too!
Congratulations on the award; it's so deserved!

Riet said...

wat is dat weer een prachtig kaartje Karin.

liefs Riet.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is fabulous Karin and I love the sweet image and those great fibres, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun card Karin!! Love the funky fibers and the great snowflake charms!!

Hugs, Kelly

Britt Torunn said...

Beautiful card.. your coloring is wonderful!

Daisychain said...

Great card Karin!

Congrats on the award. I have just popped over to give you the same one, it's on my blog for you.

Hugs Christine x

Bev said...

Karin this is so adorable, love that cute image x

Frau Ninchen said...

gorgeous card karin!
i love the image!

hugs janina

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! The image is adorable.
Vanja

Simone P. said...

Hope you had a great week! I love to see Christmas cards! This one is really cute!