Monday, April 20, 2009

JCBC #28: Amanda's sketch

Goodmorning everyone,
I hope you all had a nice weekend with lots of sun and nice temperatures.
Overhere we had great weather and yesterday when we were visiting some friends we had our first BBQ of this year.
Feels very strange now to show you a christmascard. Everybody is so very happy that the cold en wet days are finally over.. and now I'm here to show you christmascards. But it will get even warmer and still I will be showing those cards. Big advantage.. I have my cards ready when everybody gets really stressed out with making x-mas cards.
This weeks sketch at the JCBC challenge is made by Amanda and again it's my kind of sketch (not to diffucult :O) ).

Card recipe:

Papers: cardstock - Color Core, DP - DCWV

Stamps: Bella and sentiment is from Studio G.

Punch: Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo Karin

16 comments:

keren said...

So beautiful card.
I love your card.

scotspanda said...

heehee are you just like me? the sketches with lots of layers frighten me lol I love the colours you've used, unusual for a xmas card but I love it :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Stef H said...

I love it! I think pink, white & black are fabulous for a Xmas card. Gonna have to remember that!

Hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card and how refreshing to have these colours for a christmas card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Mada said...

Wow! Love your Bella and the sentiment! The papers are wonderful too. Great card!

Amanda's sketch is also MY kind of sketch :D I am always happy with sketches than can be worked with very quickly - as you well know, I am making most of my cards in the last minute.

Many hugs,
Mada

kc_froglady said...

Oy! Christmas Cards already but you got it right you will be ahead of the game. Fantastic job on this one!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Great card! Love those colors!
hugz
deb

Natalie said...

Great card, love the image. x

Riet said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje weer Karin.

Hugs Riet.x

Gry-Heidi said...

Fab card, Karin!! Love the cool image (never seen it before), and I think the colours are great for christmas cards!

Hugs, Gry-Heidi

bumblebee creations said...

Great card-love the color combo! cute image too!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a great card Karin and I love the image and great sentiment too, wonderful papers and layout, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Stampin'Piper said...

This is so beautiful! The colors are great and the Image is really cute (never seen it before too, Gry-Heidi :) ...)

Hugs Tanja

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Karin and Amanda's sketch is super!!

Desire Fourie said...

Just love this Xmas card of yours. Its so unusual. Just adore that image which is packed with so much character. Enjoy your well deserved break. Hugs from Desire

M@ureen said...

Wat een leuk kaartje Karin, kende deze stempel van Bella ook nog niet.