Friday, November 27, 2009

Scrap Online / Cardmaking Class by email card

Goodmorning everyone,
it's Friday again and we I'm preparing for a very busy weekend. Tomorrow we have to go to a Sinterklaas party over at Ron's work and this Sunday we are celebrating a early Sinterklaas evening with my family. The girls are so excited about these events nad I'm completely stressed out (not knowing what to buy them (everything they have put on their wishlist is so very expensive), that I'm glad when it's december 6 and the old man gets on his boat again and returns to Spain for a whole year (LOL).
Today I want to show you a card I created for the Scrap Online group on Paper Craft Planet.
A very simple lay-out, but with a lot of layers.
I didn't add a sentiment, because I don't know who will receive this card.
I will add it when I've figured that one out.
If you can't make it to the Scrap Online on Thursdaynights, the step by step instructions on how to create this card are now available by email. It's called the Cardmaking Class by Email, and it will be send to you every Friday morning.
Sign up for this Cardmaking Class now, because in the near future (probably after new year) a few very talented ladies will create a step by step card for the Cardmaking Class. How about Claudia Rosa, Maria Bell, Bev Rochester and Jaqcui.
To make sure you won't miss anything sign up today by sending me a email.


I'm also entering a few challenges with this card.

Stamptacular : nature-tacular

Caardvark: colour a stamped image

Creative Cardcrew: favorite things (I love my new snowflake punch)

Everybody Art: christmas

Flourishesnewsletter: holliday themed card

Paper Take Weekly: christmas crackers

Charismacardz: anything christmas

Scrapmagasinet: christmas

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,

xoxo Karin

2 comments:

Annelies said...

Heel erg mooie kaart!

Unknown said...

Ik heb je een award gegeven, kijk maar:

http://frebora.blogspot.com/2009/12/weer-een-award.html

Ik hoop dat je het leuk vindt!

Groetjes,
Loes