Friday, December 11, 2009

Cardmaking Class by Email (4)

Hi everyone,

can't believe it's Friday again. Didn't had the chance to make a post the whole week. I've been helping out at school again the past few days and at night I had to work or was to tired to do anything.
I managed to create a card for the Cardmaking Class by Email.

The ladies on the mailing list will receive a new cardmaking class every Friday, with step by step instructions for a card. They work their way through this class page by page so they have no idea what the card is going to look like.

Want to receive your weekly copy of the Cardmaking Class??? just me a email and it will be send over.


This week I created a easy card, perfect for those last minute christmas cards that still have to be made. Besides a piece of ribbon and a button I didn't add any embellishments. I think it's perfect this way.

For my card I used papers from Jillibean Soup (Grandmas Christmas Soup) and My Minds Eye papers from last year (christmas trees).

The ribbon and button are from stash.




Make sure you stop by tomorrow, because I'm in a fun Christmas Gift Tag Blog Hop which is organised by my friend Monika. You will see some great Gift Tags created by some very talented girls (Cindy Hafner, Maria Bell, Jodi Collins, Danni Bindel, Allison Filo, Denise Marzec, Melissa Sauls, Linda Beeson and Kim Hughs), some of them even have a small prize for one lady leaving a comment on their blog.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend,

xoxo Karin

3 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

just saw this fabulous card on fiona's blog, wow, just perfect. janex

M@ureen said...

Wat een leuk kaartje zo Karin!

Liefs,
Maureen.

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation...just my kinda card! Love the black here!