Saturday, July 26, 2008

A card for 2 sketches for you and cutecardthursday


This weeks sketch over at 2sketches4you is provided by Kazan.
I love theri sketches because they aren't very busy. I'm always having trouble doing cards with a lot of different papers and embellishments.
Over at Cutecardthursday this weeks theme is: things that grow.
How easy it is to pick this stamp of StampingBella.
The papers I've used are from Making Memories.
And the sentiment I made on my computer.

Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo Karin

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I love this little lady- the colors are awesome as well. Heidi

Krista B. said...

Your card is so much fun - I love the bright colors and the stamped image : )

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card the image is fab and the papers are perfect with it.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Love this cute stamp Karin and love the colours you have chosen to match your papers, Hope the girls enjoyed their party, Hugs, Nikki x

Zoe said...

Hi Karin, I love your card. I love the image and the pretty papers.
love
zoe
xxxxxxxx

Nixe07 said...

Hi Karin, what a wonderful card. Love the colours and the paper.
Thank you for passing me the Wylde Woman Award :) I have passed it straight back to you!
Big Hugs, Moni

Kazan Clark said...

I love that you love our "not-to-busy" sketches Karin - you did a great job interpreting the sketch this week :)

moralia said...

Lovely card! :) The stamp is so sweet!

Deb said...

beautiful card, just love the paper and that image is so perfect for the challenge, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge