And now for the rules of this award
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Here are 5 bloggers which I have decided to pass this award on to. It is so difficult to choose blogs to send this award to as there are so many talented, creative girls ......but I will try my best!
And last but not least I've been tagged by my good friend Kristin.
Thanks dear :).
Now I have to reveal 7 truths about myself. I'm not that interesting, but here we go:
1) I hate the so called Sundaydrivers. Driving 30 where 50 is allowed, not knowing which way to go etc. I can get very aggitated when there's one in front of me.
2) I always buy at least two bags of candy (mostly drop) when I'm at the grocerystore, and by the end of the day at least one of them is empty. That's why I only shop twice a week.
3) I can't sit still. Even when there's a great movie on tv, I have to do all kinds of things during the breaks.
4) I'm affraid of big dogs. When I'm walking with Jacky ( A Jack Russel) I take another route when I see big dogs coming my way.
5) I hat people who want to be right at all cost. Even when they know they are wrong. I won't give in when I know they are wrong, which gives long discussions which I hate also. Can't help it.
6) My least favorite housekeeping job is ironing, and because it is, I iron 2 till 3 times a week. This way it only takes me 30 minutes each time instead of 1 1/2 - 2 hours.
7) I'm addicted to books about Egypt. when I see one in the bookstore I have to buy it. Eversince I was little girl I had something with this country. In 2000 we spent a great week on a boat visiting all those great sites.
YES!!!! I've completed my list of 7 truhts.
Wanna konw another truth? It took my several days to think of those 7 things!!
And now I have to tag 7 ladies. Hope you don't mind it will be 9.
We have got a lot of new DT-members on the Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
This way I will get to know them a bit better.
Thanks for stopping by,