Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dutch Dare #29: a sketch

I hope you all had a wonderfull christmas and lots and lots of presents.
On christmas eve we went to my parents house and together with my sister, her hubby and 2 daughters we had our family christmas.
Poor Ron got really sick that night and spend most of the day feeling very very poorly. But he had to hang in there because I had to work.
Yesterday we went to Ron's parents and had a great time with lots of small presents and a delicious dinner.
With only new year on the agenda, things almost will turn to normal.
I hope to be a better blogger next year, because the last few weeks I didn't had the time to stop by all the blogs I love to read and watch.
I'm also 2 days late with my card for the Dutch Dare Challenge.
But, better late than never.
This week we have a sketch for you to follow, and this challenge stays open for 2 weeks. We all are taking a little break and our next challenge will be posted on January 8 2009.


Card Details

Papers: Cardstock - Bazzill, DP - DCWV

Stamp: Bella stamps

Technique: Pro-Markers

Embellishments: Sentiment sticker - Studio Basics 101, Flowers were a gift from Donna.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,

xoxo Karin

15 comments:

Riet said...

heel mooi kaartje Karin.

liefs Riet.

Annie said...

fabulous card for the time of year with all the Sales on - new clothes is very apt! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas, hugs, annie x

sandra_w said...

Mooi kaartje, Karin!!

Liefs, San

Bev said...

Karin this is fabulous hun - Love the funky images and papers.

hugs Bev x

scotspanda said...

fabby card hun, love the image :)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Heidi said...

Wonderful card Karin-love it

Hugs from
heidi

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Karin, what a gorgeous card hun. You have had a rough time of it lately, hope 2009 will bring you good health! you have not been a bad blogger at all. I know i was in the same situation as you. I was a bad blogger too in that case!! Next year im going to be ready! oh yes, im organizing myself as we speak!!!! look forward to catching up with you soon. hugs Linda x

Josee said...

Wat een mooie kaart weer Karin :D!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Karin,
sorry to hear there was sickness among you during the holidays...we had a similar situation, but everyone is better now. Hope the same is true with your family!
This is an adorable card...great sketch and fabulous Bella images!
blessings, Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling, darling, Happy New Year.

Nixe-Moni said...

What a gorgeous card Karin. I love the colours and the fab image :o)
Wishing you a very happy new year!
Hugs
Moni

Nixe-Moni said...

It´s me again Karin. Just want to say there is an Award waiting for you on my blog :o)
Hugs
Moni

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous Karin!!...Happy New Year!!!...Hugs, Ila

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year Karin! Super cute card. Love the image. Sory I wasn't able to participate in this challenge. It was just too busy in our house.

Maria said...

Great card Karin. Happy 2009, Maria