Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dutch Dare #32: A mosiac on your card

A short post today, because I'm still not feeling very well after spending almost 3 days in bed and on the couch with the flu.
Tuesday it felt like I was hit by a big bus, yesterday it was a smaller one, and today it's a bike that hit me. The smalest in a line of 3 but still good for feeling very cold, having a head like the biggest mellon you can think of (complete with red cheeks a red nose and a look like I didn't sleep in days) and let's not forget the my bones that hurt like crazy.
I was so glad I finished my Dutch Dare card this weekend, so I didn't have to worry about that.
This weeks assigment on the Dutch Dare is to create a card with a mosaic on it.
This is what I came up with for this challenge.



Card Details:

Papers: Cardstock - Color Core, DP - Chatterbox (Courtyard)

Stamp: Download from CC-designs

Technique: Pro-Markers and Copics, Nestabillities Ovals

Embellishments: Flowers - ?, Brad and ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

xoxo Karin

18 comments:

Annie said...

glad you are feeling a little bit better but sad that you still have the bug - it takes ages to shift it! love the card you made for the dutch dare with all those little pieces of paper - like a patchwork quilt! hugs, annie x

Cathy said...

Such a fab card Karin. Love the mosiac and the colours. A fab iamge too.
Hope you are feeling better - it has just struck here, I'm not so great!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful card karin. Love the mosaic stitched background which looks like patchwork. I really hope you feel much better soon. Keep popping those vitamins. Hugs from Desire

Anonymous said...

hartstikke leuk kaartje.. er staat een award op me blog :) xx Tamara

Karen said...

Really cute card Karin, just love the colours you have used and what a cute little bear. I have a CC designs stamp with this little bear, but he does not have any clothes on!!

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling too good. Hope you feel better soon.

Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Such a cute card Karin and love the cute bear and gorgeous papers, Sorry to hear you are still poorly. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Riet said...

o wat is dat mooi en lief gemaakt Karin.

liefs Riet.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, love the mosaic background.
Sorry to hear you've not been well, look after yourself and get well soon.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Karin and such a wonderful colour scheme, hope you are feeling better now :) Donna x

Maria Matter said...

Karin, I'm so sorry to hear you've been down so long! Hope you're feeling better soon!!!!
This card is gorgeous! Love these colors, fantastic papers for this mosaic effect!
Blessings, Maria

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh Karin, what a gorgeous card! I love the super cute image and all the great papers.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs
Moni

Jill said...

wow Karin this is stunning I just love the patchwork on this. cute image and wonderful colouring. I hope you are feeling better soon hun hugs jill x

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous and So Cute!! I love your coloring and accents!!..Hope you feel better soon....I haven't been feelin well the last few days either....must be the season..lol...Hugs, Ila
ps...sorry I took so long answering but the papers you ask about on my blog...I bought in Hobby Lobby in the US on my vacation. I don't know if it is still available or not. Gosh paper trends move so quickly..I can't keep up..lol.

Kelly L said...

So sorry you are still under the weather. Hope you kick it soon! :) That is one CUTE card!! I love the mosaic look, and wishin' I had purchased some of those Valentine C.C. stamps now. Adorable! Hugs, Kel

Wilma said...

What a cutie this is! Like the colourcombination and the CC-image is one of my favourites! Great card.

Hugs Wilma

Lou Sims said...

Love your card and the colour combo you have used. That lickle bear is just so cute.

scotspanda said...

what a fab card, I love it :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Corie said...

This is fabulous