Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And the winner is........

Goodmorning,

Just a real quick post today, because I'm off to bed again in a few minutes.
Sunday on Monday night we had some real bad weather with lots of rain, lightning and thunder. The girls are very scared of this and I was awake at 4.30 AM. I really need to get a little bit more sleep to be able to work again tonight.

I want to thank all the ladies have entered my little candy.Just to bad there can only be one winner.

And the winner is.......


Congratulations Emma, could you please email me your address so I can send you the cute Hanglar stamps.

Tomorrow there will be another SOL on PCP and here's a little sneak-peek of the card we will be making.
You can already prepare yourself for this SOL, by cutting all the pieces. Measurements are posted on the discussion section. And if you don't have time tomorrow mayby you could join the Scrap Online Challenge on Friday. A sketch of the card we will make Thursday will be posted there, and can be entered for a week.


Enjoy your day and see you tomorrow with my card for the Dutch Dare and mayby on Scrap Online.

xoxo Karin

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, wtg Emma. Sounds like you got a good storm last night. Have a good nap. I nominated you for an inspirational award. Stop by my blog to see what your award is.

Rachelle Christensen said...

Cute cards! Thanks for the ideas. :)
Check out my blogto see reviews on The Original Scrapbox creative products!

Anonymous said...

WOW....thanks so much Karin.....this is the first candy I have ever won! I emailed you yesterday with my address!

I love your blog.....and of course the SOL stuff!!!

Hugs and have a great weekend, I hope the sun is shining on you in Holland....it is here in the UK!