Monday, May 25, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards sketch # 33

Goodmorning everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend with lots of nice warm weather.
Today it's going to be another hot day (probably the last one this week) so after this post I'm going to do some quick housekeeping things and then I will give my milkbottles a bit of sunshine.
Today we have a great sketch on the JCBC challenge blog provided by our guestdesigner Nessy.
This week it was my turn to create a christmas card and this is what I came up with.


Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day,

xoxo Karin

8 comments:

Riet said...

Wat een schitterend kaartje Karin.

Liefs Riet.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Karin,

i hope you are having a lovely weekend my dear friend. Wow im loving your DT card this week, lovely papers and great image. Thank you for your patience with me regarding my DT commitment with JCBC , i am glad to be back to normality at least for the time being. Hope to email you later this week, hugs Linda x

Stampin'Piper said...

What a cute card! I love the colours!

Have a great day! Hugs Tanja

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Karin, love the colors!!

Cathy said...

This is really adorable!! Great card!!

Rheannon said...

Super cute card sweetie. I adore this stamp image. Makes ya think of the surprise and joy you feel first thing on Christmas day.
Hugs
Rheannon

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love the sweet image Karin and those beautiful papers, Have fun in the sun, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely card Karin. Cute image. Hugs from Desire