Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My first Rakle card for the Scrapmagasinet Challenge

Hi Everyone,
I finally got the chance to ink up my first Rakle image. I love those tall funny shaped images. The one I'm using today represents me on Sunday mornings (and sometimes when I'm very lazy even the Sunday afternoons).
I made this card for the Scrapmagasinet challenge. There's a fabulous sketch made by Heather.
The papers I used are from My Yellow Bicycle and the stamp (as I mentioned before) is a Rakle. Flowers, spacers and brads are from stash.
Want to buy one of those funny stamps yourself??.... check out Nikki's (AKA Bunny- Zoe) brand new shop. She sells a wide range of those funny stamps, and starting July so also has Bildmalarna's, Greeting Farm, High Hopes and Pink Cat Studio stamps on stock.
To visit her store just click on the logo.

Thanks for stopping by today and see you all Thursday with my DT-card for the Dutch Dare Card Challenge.

xoxo Karin


11 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Hi Karin, your card is gorgeous!! Love the fab papers and the great image.
Hope you are feeling good?
Big Hugs
Moni

nessy said...

gorgeous card karin ~good to walk around like that on sunday morning ~when else can we???
those images are one of a kind , aren`t they ~ your card is so pretty!!~love all the detail
vanessa xx

sandra_w said...

Super leuk kaartje, Karin!

Heather Huggins said...

It's beautiful!! Thanks for joining our challenge.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Allison Rankin said...

This is super...what a fun image and great paper choices!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Karin!

Josee said...

Wat een leuke kaart Karin, leuke stempel ook ;D!

Sandra said...

Leuke kaart hoor!
Ik vind je papier ook echt geweldig.

Filharmonica said...

What a nice card with a lot of detalis :-)
Thanks for joining the challenge, and good luck!

DT Heidi

Debby said...

Karin I love your style. Fabulous card.