Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sketch # 37 on JCBC challenge

Hi everyone,
I know I'm a day late with my DT-card for the Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Challenge, and at first I didn't want to create one this week, but this morning I had a little time before getting the girls from school so I decided to make one after all. With the weather finally getting better it's so strange to make christmas cards. I think I already have 20 of them finished so by the time everybody gets stressed out because they don't have enough time to make all their christmas cards I can sit back and relax.
This week we have a great sketch created by our guestdesigner Anne.
for my card I used only a few pieces of DP - DCVW - the image is coloured with aqua pencils which I blended with paperstumps and Sansodor.


Thanks for stopping by today,

xoxo Karin

15 comments:

L.Nielsen (Lynda) said...

awww, Karin, this is just adorable. I love the pink & gray colors for the Christmas card. Something out of the ordinary! You've done a beautiful job.
Hugs
Lynda =)

Timjamiini said...

Hi Karin ,I like this card, it´s beautiful.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning karin, wow what a stunning christmas card hunny i love the image!! hope you have a good day, hug sLinda x

Nixe07 said...

Hi Karin,
thanks so much for your lovely words on my blog :)
Your card is gorgeous. Love the fab colours and the cute image.
Have a great day :)
Big Hugs
Moni

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful image and love the embossing.
luv
Debby

strawberry fields said...

This is so beautiful! love the cuttlebugged background!
Fiona x

Claudia Rosa said...

dear karin your card is super duper cute ! Love the images together and the colours and fabulous use of the CB
Hugs Claudia xxx

Holly said...

This is darling Karin. I love the colors; so different for Christmas! I need to get started on my Christmas cards soon so I can sit back and relax too!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Karin!
I'm so glad you had time to make this card, it's sooo pretty! Such a sweet image, colored beautifully!
Hope all is well with you! School in our area is done for the summer. Do you have school all year long there?
I was a little tired of making Christmas cards when I was so anxious for spring to arrive, but now that it's only 6 months away, I'll have to get started again!
Hope you have a great day Karin!
Blessings, Maria

Kristine B. said...

Super CUTE!! :) I'm glad you decided to make one after all...it turned out so cute! LOVE how you did the ribbons across like that. Sweet image too. Thanks for popping in today!! :) Love your blog.

Riet said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Karin.

Liefs Riet.

mueppi said...

Hi Karin
your card is so wonderful and this image so cute!
Hugs Gisela

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is adorable Karin and your colouring so pretty, Congratulations on making 20 cards already. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Valems said...

Fabulous card! The image is very cute and perfectly coloured. I love the embossing.
Vanja

Taina said...

Yours card make feel happy! So nice !