Saturday, September 5, 2009

My best friend

Goodmorning everyone,

Last Thursday night we had another SOL on PCP. I created a very easy card for this SOL because I can't seem to find the time to do a special project. Always short on time and I have to make the cards at the last minute.

I have a few great projects waiting on my desk, but it seems that I never have time to make them. Prommissed myself to create the next SOL card this Sunday, so keep my fingers crossed there's nothing unexpected coming up tomorrow.

Here's my SOL Card.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend.
xoxo Karin

10 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a super cute card dear Karin!! Love the cute image and the fab colours.
Hope everything is fine with you?!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Big Hugs
Moni

Marley said...

Mooie kaart Karin.. heel leuk gedaan met het papier en een mooie stempel xx Marley

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karin,
Love the colours on this card - pinks are gorgeous. Cute image and beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Maria said...

Oooh how adorable Karin! Love the flowers and embellishments and how you've colored the image. Hugs, Maria

Kruemel said...

What a beautiful card - very cute image and I love the vibrant colors!

You have won my blog candy I offered because of Cupcake Craft Challenges 1st birthday. Could you please get in touch with me?

Thanks and hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Josee said...

Weer een mooie kaart Karin, leuke stempel ook!!!!

Unknown said...

Wat een snoepie, en zo'n lief stempeltje.

Groetjes,
Loes

Riet said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje Karin.

Liefs Riet.

Beth Norman said...

So sweet. The image is adorable. Love how you did the background with three strips of designer paper.

Kelly Schelske said...

So very sweet Karin! Love that paper!

Hugs, Kelly