Thursday, October 8, 2009

DDCC #62: a card recipe

Goodmorning everyone,
can't believe it's been over a week since my last card. Last week has been completely crazy and when I finally had a few moments for myself I just wanted to sit down and relax. Took me forever to finish this weeks DT-card for the Dutch Dare Cards Challenge. My mojo is completely gone, but hopefully it will return very soon so I will have more joy in creating cards.
Anyway this weeks challenge on the DDCC is a card recipe.
We want you to use:
2 different pieces of cardstock
2 different pieces of PP
2 flowers
2 brads
2 buttons or gemstones
for my card I used this cute Wizard Maya image from La La Land Crafts.
Papers are from Nikki Sivils and My Minds Eye.
flowers from Crea Motion and buttons and brads are from stash.

Thanks for stopping by today,

xoxo Karin

2 comments:

nessy said...

fab halloween card ~such fun and wonderful papers!
vanessa xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Cute card Karin! Love that cow... great colors!