This post will stay on top untill October 14th.
Scroll down for all the new posts.
Welcome to La La Land Crafts' Christmas Release Blog Hop. To celebrate the release of the fabulous Christmas stamps on October 14th, we are having a fun Blog Hop. Each DT Member and all the Guest DT-members will show you a sneak-peek of one of the new Christmas stamps...
What's in it for you???
Besides seeing all the cute sneak peeks of our new images? The winner of the Blog Hop will receive not one but THREE of our new stamps (winner's choice!!) PLUS all of the items in the photo below:
- Limited Edition Spellbinders Shapebilites Create a Flake 1
- Spellbinders Shapeabilites Pendants Fleur De Lis
- Spellbinders Borderabilites Fleur De Lis
- JustRite A Merry Little Christmas Set
- Basic Grey Holiday Ornaments Chipboard
- Cuttlebug For You Ornament Die Cut and Embossing Folder combo
- Copic Marker Soft Case for 24 Markers
- Three Copic Markers: E11, E33 and B41
- The Paper Company Bordeaux Filigree Accents
- Hero Arts Gemstones
Some of the DT members and the Guest Designers are also offering a little prize, randomly chosen from the entries on their own personal blogs.
I'm offering the cute Christmas Rosie for one lucky lady that leaves me a comment on this post. Here's a sneak peek of cute Christmas Rosie.
What do you have to do to join our Blog Hop????
* Start your Blog Hop at the La-La-Land Crafts' blog
* Each DT-Member will guide you to the next Blog in the Blog Hop
* Final stop is back here at La-La-Land Crafts Blog where you have to leave a comment telling us how many different stamps there are in our Christmas Release (it can be tricky, be careful )
If you started the Blog Hop at La-La-Land blog and followed all the links to this post, then your next stop is Irina
If you are just stopping by and want to join the Blog Hop, then just go to the La-La-Land Crafts blog and start your hop there.
Have fun and good luck to all of you and make sure you check back on October 14th to find out who the winner is of cute Christmas Rosie.