Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bellarific Friday Challenge

Good Morning everyone,
so nice of you to stop by today.
It's been over a week since my last post, and what a week we had over here.
I think I haven't seen that much snow in the last 15 years. The girls are very excited about it, but after falling on my bud several times.. I'm so ready with the snow!!
I'm really looking forward to see the sun again.. but that's wishfull thinking for the next couple of months I guess.
Only positive thing about that much snow, is that I don't go shopping that much so we save a lot of money this month (lol). Hubby will be pleased about that one.
Today I want to show you a card I made for the Bellarific Friday Challenge where they asked us to make a back to school card.
The image i used really reminds me of the lazy days we are having when the girls are free from school. We love walking around in our PJ's all morning (and sometimes the whole day) and when we do we look a lot like Alexis.
The papers I used are from October Afternoon and the sentiment was made on my computer.

I'm off to dig out my car to get some groceries... thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Karin

4 comments:

Jill said...

fab card Karin, love the sentiment, aww we too have had lots and lots of snow hugs Jill xx

Kathi said...

Hi Karin,
nice to read you. I hope your bud is fine now :o).
I love the snow and so do the kids, but I don´t have to drive anywhere. I am a "Winter-Person".
I am glad to hear, there are others loving to wear their PJ's all day too, like we do. But I am always hoping, nobody rings the doorbell though. *haha*
Your card is great. I love the sentiment and the image is cool.
Hope to see you soon, again.
XOXO Kathi :-)

Maria said...

Love the card and colour combos you've used Karin. I too do NOT love the snow at all but my girls love everything snowy. Hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season. Happy 2010! Hugs, Maria

nessy said...

what a perfect card ~love the wording and what a fab image!!
hope you got home safely from your shopping trip.
we have had a little snow ~which is very unusual ~so the boys loved it!!
vanessa xx