Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards #54

Goodmorning everyone,
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Our weekend was nice and relaxing. The girls were in their PJ's all day Sunday and the highlight of the day was going to to the Mc. Donalds in their PJ's (we didn't get out of the car, we went through the drive-through).
Today I want to show you my card for the JCBC challenge.
Can't believe we are already at challenge #54, where does the time go??
This weeks sketch is created by Melissa and I think it's a great one.
I cheated a little on the challenge... I used Valentines papers and I didn't add a sentiment. You all think it's a valentines card, but I think it makes a perfect birthdaycard for a little girl.
For my card I used the gorgeous papers from Cloud 9 design (St. Valentine collection). And this cute ladybug stamp is from Stamping Bella.
Thanks for stopping by today,
xoxo Karin

7 comments:

Victoria said...

adore it cute image and fantastic use of colour

nessy said...

oh karin this is adorable ~such a cute image ~love the colour combo!
vanessa xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Karen,
Beautiful, cheerful card in great colours with a wonderfully cute image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

Schitterende kaart Karin,lief stempeltje, Heel mooi papier zeg.

Liefs Riet.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Karin, love that sweet stamp!

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautilicious. Great colours and design too.
Hugs
Desire

Maria said...

What a sweet card and lovely image. Hugs, Maria