Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Sorry for publishing so late.
The girls were having a sleepover at their cousin Dane, and I promised them they could pick the winner.
But when I went over to pick them up, Dane was coming along to have a sleepover at our home. 3 Girls picking one winner doesn't work, so I picked one myself.



The Winner of my Candy is.....

Angelo (Kristin)




Congrats to you Kristin. Please send me your addy so I can send you the goodies.

For all you ladies that haven't send their emailadress: please send it. I have some fun downloads for you.

Thanks for joining my candy, hope to do it again when I reache 10,000 hits (think it's going to be pretty soon :))


Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo Karin

5 comments:

Hanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kristin!!! I'm jumping on my chair in pure happiness, because Kristin is so sure she never wins anything - but look, Kristin, you did!!! Hurray! :D

lalalla said...

Congrats Kristin! lucky you:)

my email doris86@gmail.com

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Kristin!

Mijn e-mail: cherylrichter84@yahoo.com

Mada said...

Congratulations Kristin!
You are one lucky lady, there's lots of great crafting stuff in this candy. Enjoy! :)

Thank you Karin for your generous offer, I love downloads, especially when they're fun.
My email is - mada.vulpescu@gmail.com

Lauren said...

Congrats Kirstin!

My Blogs email - lauren_blogspot@yahoo.com.au

Lauren xx