Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Friday sketchers

The second week of school already for the girls, so it's very quiet at home during schoolhours. You should think they are tired when they come home, but they are so full of energy it sometimes looks like I'm having 4, 5, or 6 children instead of 2.
Although I'm very busy making treatbags for Ruby's birthday Friday I've managed to make a challengecard.
This weeks sketch over at Friday Sketchers is provided by Mumur from France.
This is what I came up with.


Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo Karin

11 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is really pretty Karin, The paper is just gorgeous and I love the sweet image, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

love the bright colours on your card, just what we need to cheer up the wet summer! annie x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Karin I love the beautiful DP.
Hugs Debbie x

Riet said...

wat een schitterend kaartje heb je gemaakt Karin.
en de kleur is ook zo mooi vrolijk en fris.
liefs Riet.

Maria said...

Beautiful card Karin. Love your dp and your colouring is fab. Good luck with the treat bags. Hugs, Maria

Christy said...

Oh my gosh, I love this card. The colors are so pretty. And the stamp is great. Love love it. TFS

Murielle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
I love your composition.
Fantastic colours and details.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Hugs Mumur

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love the papers and the image ,fabulous ,Dawnxxx

Nixe-Moni said...

Woow Karin, I love your card. Looks so wonderful. The colours and the papers are great. Gorgeous job!!
Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card and very cute image. Thanks for joining us at friday sketchers.

Josee said...

Schitterend weer Karin, wat een mooie, vrolijke kleuren :D!