Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I received a great new award

I received this wunderfull new award from Nikki, Cheryl and Josee
Thank you so much for making my day!


The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.


Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Zoe

Moni

Michelle

Gunilla

Elise

Maria

Riet

Nikki

I love the blogs of those very talented ladies.

Take a look at all the wunderful things those ladies create.

Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo Karin

2 comments:

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

Dank je wel lieve Karin voor de super mooie award, uiteraard geef ik um ook aan jou, want ILOVE YOUR BLOG TOOOO!!

Wat leuk dat de meiden ook zo verrast waren met een grote enveloppen !

Nixe-Moni said...

Hi Karin,
thank you so much for this great award!! I´m really honoured that you again thought of me and I´m really happy about it, you are such a sweety :))
Big Hugs, Moni

P.S. I email you later ...