Saturday, September 20, 2008

BLOG CANDY WINNERS

A big thank you to all you great ladies who have entered my blogcandy.
I loved reading your sweet comments, and visiting your blogs.
The girls are having a sleepover at my parents house, so I had to do the drawing of the 2 lucky winners myself.
Here we go.
The winner of my 10,000 hits candy is:


Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text
(http://www.kreative-stempelwelt.blogspot.com/)

And the winner of the second prize is:

Diamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond TextDiamond Text
Congratulations to you both.
Could you please send me a email with your address so I can send you the goodies
Have a great weekend
xoxo Karin

8 comments:

mueppi said...

Good morning, Karin
What I see makes me happy!
I`m a winner! juchuuuu

Thanks for your help for comments!
I´ts all allright now!!
Hugs Gisela

Annie said...

Congratulations Ladies! hugs, annie x

Sandra said...

congrats with the great price!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh..... Heike
excuse!
Congratulation to the first prize!!
Hugs Gisela

Jill said...

Congratulations Gisela and Heike, two very lovely ladies and I'm so pleased you both won, enjoy your goodies Jill x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Hi Karin,

I'm so happy, thank you very much for this wonderful Price. I have send you an Email.......

Congratulations Gisela :-)))

Hugs
Heike

MichelleO said...

Congrats to both of you! And great Bling to announce them Karin!
HUGS
MichelleO

M@ureen said...

Congrats to both ladies!