Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge #14: a sketch

This weeks challenge at the Dutch Dare Card Challenges is a sketch.
This sketch is made by one of our DT-members: Dianette.
It took me forever to finish my DT card. First I couldn't decide on the papers, and when I finally picked the great papers from Basic Grey I couldn't find the right stamp. To big, to small, not fitting to the papers, you all probably know what I mean.
But This morning I finally finished my card and I am pleased with how it turned out.

I was just looking at all the challengeblogs and came across the challenge "Autumn Haze"on Papertakeweekly. Normaly I don't make my DT cards for other challenges, but with not much time to craft this week I think I can make acception.


Thanks for stopping by,

xoxo Karin

9 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I love these BG papers Karin and you have done a great job with the sketch, Love the colours you have used to colour Tilda and the beautiful bloom, Hugs, Nikki x

Dianette Seda said...

That is funny! I did the sketch and if you see my blog entry for today you'll see that I actually didn't follow it at first, needed to do a second one. lol.

Kelly Schelske said...

It looks fabulous Karin, I'll give it a whirl!!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful autumn card!! Great colors, love the shining brad in the flower. Love from Holland,
Jacqueline
Met al die reacties geven gaat het engels bijna vanzelf. Mooie kaart, hoop de DD ook nog te maken, maar ga dit weekeind naar het stempelmekka in Hagen duitsland, dus weet niet of het qua tijd gaat lukken, groetjes,
jacq

Pejtoon said...

this card is fantastic :D I love it, you have lovely stamps :)
:*
Marta

Annie said...

gorgeous card Karin! I love the papers, cute Tilda and those curvy edges, and the big flower to finish off! Hugs,
annie x

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!
Beautiful colours and papers.
Mumur

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Holly Young said...

Oh I love this one! The way you used the designer paper is wonderful!