Friday, September 26, 2008

Fridaysketch #8

Where does time go. It's friday already and that means a new sketch and card.

Last week has been so very busy that all my cards are a last minute action. In fact, the glue was still wet when the picture was taken (about 10 minutes ago).

And the coming week it will be the same. I have to work the whole weekend and that means one day less of crafting.
The sketch and supplies for this card were on my desk for about a week, but just this morning I had the time to make this one.
The papers used are from Basic Grey (fruitcake), the big snowflake is made with the cuttlebug and the sentiment is made on the computer.
Feel free to use this sketch to create your own card. I would love it, if you leave me a comment when you've used it, so I can hop over to admire your card.


Don't forget to hop over to the Dutch Dare Challenge blog. There's a great Whiff of joy stamp and christmas papers for one lucky lady this week.

I hope you all will have a great weekend.

xoxo Karin

15 comments:

martek said...

Karin beautiful card!!!

Piękna świąteczna kartka i te stemple Magnolia....

Annie said...

that's a cute Magnolia stamp and love your sketch for the layout. hugs, annie x

Fiorella said...

I haven't had time to post any comment in the past three days. Today I can...finally. Love all your cards: the one with the cupcake is so yummy, I like the star and the way you used the thread and the boy on the sleigh is so seet!

Fiorella said...

....sweet....

Jill said...

gorgeous card Karin and fantastic sketch, love the snowflake and your colouring in is fantastic Jill x

Holly Young said...

Oh Karin, what a great card! I know what you mean about being busy! I do love this sketch though and will try my hand at it this weekend. Will be sure to let you know if I am able to finish it so you can see!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is a lovely card Karin, and great sketch, I will be sure to use it for my christmas card and birthday card this week. How many should I have made now? Hugs Linda x

Josee said...

Mooie kaarten heb je deze week weer gemaakt Karin :D!

Holly Young said...

Karin, I just had to tell you to check out what I did to one of the Tilda images you sent me.
http://hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com/2008/09/many-faces-of-tilda.html

Jennifer Love said...

What a sweet, sweet card! Love teh colors you've chosen!

Romy said...

Prachtige kaarten!

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Karin what a wonderful Creation. Beautiful Papers and your coloring is brilliant.......

Hugs
Heike

Dana Rose said...

When I saw this sketch I immediately thought of the scuba diving flag. I posted two cards on my blog.

Happy stamping,

Dana

debby4000 said...

hi Karin
Fabulous sketch and love your card. I've used the sketch for one of my Christmas cards here

Ila said...

Love this Xmas card!!! This magnolia is just the cutest...love the Lg snowflake too!!...Hugs, Ila