Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doodling on A Spoon Full Of Sugar

This weeks assignment over at A spoon Full Of Sugar is to doodle.
I don't doodle much on my cards, just some stripes and dots every now and then.
Because the papers I used on this card/candy giftcard are very busy, there wasn't much space to doodle, but I think this will do.
I used a very cute Anya image from the Greeting Farm. Did you know they also have a download section at their shop? If you don't like waiting just order some downloads and you can get to work right away.
I think I'll be back with my second candy gift card, because the girls are fighting over who's getting this one. So I'll put this one on a high shelf untill I've finished another one.







Thanks for stopping by today,

xoxo Karin

12 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fab Idea Karin Love the little candy holder,Thanks for doodling along with us this week, Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

gorgeous candy card you made, love the colours and cute image and those swirly mesh ribbons. I hope you manage to make another one to stop the arguement! hugs, annie x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Erg leuk gemaakt , leuk idee om kado tegeven.

Lieve groet Agnesxx

Riet said...

woww Karin wat is dat prachtig gemaakt zeg.

liefs Riet.

Debbie said...

Hi Karin, what a gorgeous candy carrier I am not surprized your girls are fighting over it..:)

Hope you are well. :)

There is a wee bit of candy over at mine if you fancy a peek. :)

xxdebbiexx

Daisychain said...

What a great card Karin, love the colours. Have you noticed that your girl's photos colour coordinate with it?

Carla said...

If I was there, you'd have to make me one, too! It's adorable and looks yummy!!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this, great doodling on the frame and gorgeous image, love how this makes a lovely gift.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oooh - I have resisted purchasing these fabulous images so far....this is a beautiful and stunning creation Karin....Mmmm...might have to go shopping! xx

Jill said...

aww Karin love your candy holder it's gorgeous hugs Jill x

Ila said...

This card and project is just the Cutest!!! love the Cute image and accents on your card!! the project is a great gift idea!!..Hugs, Ila

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Karin, I love these papers! A fabulous card! Anya is colored beautifully! Yummy too!
Blessings, Maria