Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Friends Award from mother and daughter

Today I want to show you this great Friends-award I received from a very talented young lady, Zoe and her very sweet mum Nikki . Thank you so much for passing it on to me sweeties, you made my day with it.
Make sure you pay Zoe's and Nikki's blog a visit and have a look at all the amazing cards she makes.

Finally a award again where there are no limits on the number of nominees.

So I'm going to be very lazy again and I would like to pass this award on to all my friends over at Paper Craft Planet.

Hope you all have a nice day and see you tomorrow with my card for the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo Karin

10 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

Thanks so much for this great award, dear Karin. You really make me smile.
Big Hugs
Moni

Maria Matter said...

Hi Karin!
Thanks so much! Isn't blogland great for making new friends! So glad we've met!
Such a nice award to see upon waking up this morning!
blessings, Maria

ursula Uphof said...

Thank so much Karin. Never received one before. I have been a bit quiet, but am preparing to visit my son in New Zealand on Saturday. Will follow all your posts from there. Hugs, Ursula

ursula Uphof said...

Thank so much Karin. Never received one before. I have been a bit quiet, but am preparing to visit my son in New Zealand on Saturday. Will follow all your posts from there. Hugs, Ursula

Andrea said...

Hi Karin, thanks for this award!
Hugs, Andrea

Papercraft Cafe said...

What a wonderful award and how sweet of you to pass it along Karin. Your daughters are so beautiful and as artistic as their Mom. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Marie

Loreal Blondi said...

Thank You, Karin, so much for this great award! You have fine cards in your blog.Thank you again!

Bev said...

Thanks for passing this on Karin

hugs Bev x

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Thank you Karin!! This is my first award!! You are so sweet to share it with me. I am really enjoying the group over at papercraft planet. Hugs and smooches to you!! Colleen

Jill said...

aww thanks for thinking of me Karin hugs Jill xx