Monday, February 23, 2009

DT-card for JCBC challenge

Vacation is over, girls are back at school, hubby is gone to work... that leaves me home alone with to much to do in very little time.
The last week I didn't craft at all and was just on the internet for a few minutes each day.
The girls really kept my very busy and by the time they went to bed I was to tired to do anything. The only thing I did, was making a list with things I needed to take care of. Instead of getting shorter, the list kept getting bigger and bigger, and right now I think I will need the whole week to catch up with everything.
First thing on the list: my card for the Christmas and Birthday cards blog en making a new post on that blog. This week we have a great sketch made by Gry-Heidi, which I think can be used in a lot of different ways (can't wait to see what creative things you can do with this sketch).




The rest of the day I will spent on working my way through my to-do-list.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,

xoxo Karin

12 comments:

Nicole Verkooijen said...

Hoi Karin, wat een leuke kaart heb je gemaakt, echt leuk geworden, complimenten !!! Groetjes Nicole Verkooijen

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Mooi kaart hoor ,het tempeltje is schattig en dit is een van mijn favorite papier die ik hier ook nog heb liggen.

Gr Agnes

Anja's weblog said...

Prachtige kaart geworden Karin!!
En een superleuk stempeltje.

Groetjes
Anja

Annie said...

great card Karin - and I know what you mean about lists getting longer! hugs, annie x

MichelleO said...

Very cute.. i just love these type of creative cards! Yours is wonderful and love that little image.
HUGS
MichelleO

Riet said...

wat een prachtig kaartje Karin.

liefs Riet.

nessy said...

wonderful card ~ great colours together ~what a cute image!!
glad to see you back ~been having family time as well!
vanessa xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Oh so cute Karin and just love the stamp, The colours are fabulous and love this design, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Adorable card Karin, love the design x

Carla said...

This is so fresh and inviting, and I love the little mouse!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Karin! ! Love the image and the fun papers!!

Rach said...

a fantastic card Karin, wonderful colours and design.xx